Monday 15 August 2011

Short Story Contest

The Tunbridge Wells and District Writer's Circle belongs to the National Association of Writers' Group (NAWG). 


NAWG are holding a short story competition. The theme of the story is open, although all stories must be aimed at adults. They can be anything from 500 words to 2000 words. The closing date is 31st October 2011. 


Entry fees are £5.00, plus an extra £3.00 if you require a critique and the first prize is £250.00.

Email chairman@nawg.co.uk for further information.

Good luck!

1 comment:

CuriousPerson said...

I'd be really interested in coming along tonight to the women's fiction group, would that be ok, have I got the date right? You can email me at natalie.thomas@ymail.com or I shall look here for more information. I appreciate it's a bit last minute! Natalie

Post a Comment